This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
girls please answer?
06-18-2014, 12:52 PM
girls please answer?
i have asked this question before but i didn't tell the whole thing completely
so its been about 6 months now since i asked this girl out, i managed to get on facebook, it was going well till she just stopped replying, i did tell her how i felt i asked that if i said anything wrong and to tell me that if she wasn't at all interested and that she could and i wouldn't be upset in anyway, i wanted to know how she felt, i asked that question so i could move forward,
all she said is that i said nothing wrong with a smiley face ( like this ☺) so i left it has that and carried on, when valentine's day came i'd thought i'd wish her a happy valentine's day, she said you too, (like this (: i did tell her alot of jokes but i didn't see that has a bad thing and if someone didn't find you interesting why would they allow you to see personal photos of them self and remove them, am i just number to make her facebook friends list bigger?

sorry for going in to details like this, i just want a bit more advise and to know if she's playing me, and before i remove her from facebook, any advise would be great, i haven't told everything cause i don't want this to come around and slap me in the face Wink

thanks in advance

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
girls please answer? - 305 - 06-18-2014 12:52 PM
[] - La_Rita - 06-18-2014, 01:00 PM