This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Internet Issues, WHY IS THIS HAPPENING >.<"?
06-18-2014, 05:23 PM
Internet Issues, WHY IS THIS HAPPENING >.<"?
OK, ill just start with a problem, i got my house, and apartments which are rented and offered internet from my side, before my internet was a 4mb/s, which was paninfull for my ping, there are always atleast 3 people using the internet AT THE SAME TIME, which always left my ping on about 300-1000, and the packet loss was always at 0%, and with that it was impossible to play any multiplayer games. I decided to make a change, to upgrade, so then i upgraded from a 4mb/s to a 10mb/s speed, and the difference is huge, so from the usuall 500 ping, it is now constantly about 60-70 ping, which is perfect, BUT now im ALWAYS strugling with 10-50% packet loss, sometimes packet loss in, sometimes packet loss out... WHY? I called my internet provider and they said everything is good from their side, also they tested out if im really getting my full 10mb/s speed, and i am, so why the fuck am i having this problem?

So from a 4mb/s i had 500 ping and 0% packet loss, from the new 10mb/s i have 60-70 ping with a high 10-50% packet loss...

Can somebody please explain why is this happening, what should i do to fix it? I need answers!
SOLVED: There is a solution, when i was looking at my slow torent speed i saw at the bottom right corner a icon saying my router/firewall is limiting my connection, i know i disabled firewall like 1 year ago, i went to check just in case and i saw firewall was activated, i disabled both firewall's and my internet speed is now shining, i got normal ping and no packet loss, with a very high download speed, try it out!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Internet Issues, WHY IS THIS HAPPENING >.<"? - Ivan - 06-18-2014 05:23 PM
[] - JaxPlanet - 06-18-2014, 05:33 PM