This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aliens on Earth?
06-19-2014, 10:30 AM

<Now I'm not saying I believe these rumors and such but there are a lot of them going around which do provide some evidence so there is a fair chance that it is actually truth.> Here's the problem. Before you say these things, you earlier said that you "always end up considering some sort of extraterrestrial factor", which pretty much sounds like you believe these rumors, but want to pretend that your a rational thinker. And if you were, you wouldn't think that a lot of people passing rumors around has any correlation to whether it's true or false--that's a glaring logical fallacy right there.
<Either someone created these theoretical stories or the military/government are covering something up.> No. No, no no. You really don't see any other choices between "alien abduction" and "government cover up"?
<Of course a lot of the stuff on the internet is false and made up to make people believe it.> Well, at least we agree on that.
<I try not to believe all of these are silly rumors and I ignore them most of the time> Actually, you said exactly the opposite in the very first line, when you said "I always end up considering some sort of extraterrestrial factor."
<I'm expecting a lot of sarcastic responses on this from all those ignorant or careless people> If you expect sarcasm for you spouting obvious logical fallacies and argumentum ad populum, then I won't disappoint you. There is virtually no reason to expect extraterrestrial explanations for missing aircraft, you can't even make it through an entire paragraph without contradicting yourself, but you think anyone who disagrees with you is either ignorant or careless? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
<but I don't blame anyone for doing so it's a very confusing matter that you chose to believe.> How would you know what anyone else believes? Sorry if I've been a bit harsh on you, but you come right out arrogantly insulting whatever answers you expect to receive while putting yourself on a pedestal, and you can't even maintain logical consistency from one sentence to the next. Or maybe I'm just not understanding what you're trying to say, and only imagined that you said that we should always consider extraterrestrial causes for ship and plane disappearances, and if evidence for that is lacking, that's because it's a government cover up. Never mind that it would take the cooperation of every government in the world to accomplish this.
We already see too much conspiracy theorist nonsense here without piling it on by suspecting aliens of snatching airliners.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Aliens on Earth? - 202 - 06-19-2014, 09:46 AM
[] - Hailee George - 06-19-2014, 09:51 AM
[] - oscsr - 06-19-2014, 09:54 AM
[] - Ray;mond - 06-19-2014, 10:02 AM
[] - HavaRha - 06-19-2014, 10:11 AM
[] - Tedward - 06-19-2014, 10:18 AM
[] - PhotonX - 06-19-2014 10:30 AM
[] - ramon - 06-19-2014, 10:33 AM
[] - Paul - 06-19-2014, 10:34 AM