This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Toxic Cyber Bullies?
06-19-2014, 11:52 AM
Toxic Cyber Bullies?
Two years ago I was teased at school for making a typo on a paper that this popular girl read. It made me mad, so a few friends talked me into writing her a nasty message on FB. I was in the wrong, I've accepted that and I've forgiven her for what she did. I apologized later that night anyways. But the girl got super offended and left FB telling her close friends what me and my friends had done. So I stood up and took all the blame, it was my fault anyways, and tried to protect the friends that had talked me into writing the message, from all of the other chick's friends that ended up verbally attacking me online... for eight months after I had sent the message...

I deleted my account, made a new one that only people I trusted would ever know about. Two years into the future (so modern day, as of now) the chick I had messaged and I still go to school together, but nothing has gone down physically since the FB incident, it was all online. But I watch this girl as she passes in the hall, or when she is in my class, and she has this toxic personality around her. It's all "woo's me" stuff, and her depression seeps into everyone close to her. Sure they seem like they are having fun, but I feel so horrible not for this chick, but the people around her.

Up until I had little problem with it, she just always pissed me off since two years ago. But some old friends of mine (and new ones that I only talk to online) have found out about this chick as of the last few months. They've all gravitated towards her, think she is amazing, and are all in the crowd with her depressed groupies. None of my friends that hang around her know what happened two years ago, or at least, the fact that I was involved. They know what happened, just that it happened to this chick and that someone had done it. My friends aren't talking to me as much anymore. Actually, hardly ever. This happens every time I seem to become a little happier with life. This girl pops up and just, everything falls back to pieces.

I don't know if you would call this cyber bully stuff, but she knows my FB, but not that it's me who owns the FB. That said, she kind of has her fingers in everything social that I have built for myself. I don't know what to do anymore. Obviously I can't approach her and tell her who I am, she'll end up bullying me without a doubt. Or playing "woo's me" again. Everyone is blind to how toxic this girl really is. What do you do with that kind of person?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Toxic Cyber Bullies? - 684 - 06-19-2014 11:52 AM
[] - Kitty - 06-19-2014, 12:02 PM