This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BULLIED IN SCHOOL FOR BEING GAY?
06-20-2014, 12:24 PM
BULLIED IN SCHOOL FOR BEING GAY?
A few boys (JOCKS) just found out that I was in a relationship with a boy in school but since he moved we are no longer in touch. But these Jocks have made it miserable for me to even show up at school. They never stop calling me "Fag"... They throw stuff at me in the school bus and talk things about me to girls and I can clearly hear them laughing in whispers. My eyes fill with tears but I never let them drop because I dont want to show them that I am weak, but sometimes my strength gives up. Not a lot of boys and girls have come out in my school so the environment is pretty conservative. I just cry and cry alone in the corner of my room as soon as I get home. My friends dont talk to me ever since they found out that I was gay. So I deleted my fb account and broke my sim card. I live with my aunt, and my parents dont live with each other so I dont want to bother them with my own problems. I am 18 and I am in great depression. Have talked to the counselor once but nothing really came up from that..
I feel so unimportant that it would literally make no difference if I was run over by the school bus, or just had heart failure...
I wonder if after life is better than this life, but oh no even god does accept me for who I am.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
BULLIED IN SCHOOL FOR BEING GAY? - 789 - 06-20-2014 12:24 PM
[] - Nick - 06-20-2014, 12:33 PM
[] - Lily R - 06-20-2014, 12:38 PM
[] - James - 06-20-2014, 12:54 PM
[] - jay - 06-20-2014, 01:09 PM
[] - CJ@ATL - 06-20-2014, 01:17 PM
[] - Mikhael - 06-20-2014, 01:22 PM