This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should i be mad at him?
06-21-2014, 11:54 AM
should i be mad at him?
I met this guy about two years ago. I found him on fb about four months ago and we started 'talkin' a month after that. we both made plans to see each other which have failed. He lives an hour away he wanted to see me while he was in town at a sibling's place. But it didn't happen. we recently started talkin on the phone this month. I told him I was going to come see him over the weekend and he said he ended up being busy. I texted him and he text back the next day at nite.just asking what I'm doing . That's all he said he didn't say he miss me or anything. He knows how I feel about being ignored but he says he be busy sometimes. But when we first started talking He did text me everyday like two or three times and I got use to it. So when he don't reply I get sad and assume he's talking to another girl. I told him that there was no need of talking if we won't hang out , he said he does want to asap. i would invite him over but I live with my mom an she is strict/ religious about guys over the house. I do like him and I never had a boyfriend. He calls me baby and bae or sweetly idk if he's just saying that to play with my feelings though. I really want to see him. what should I do..
Sorry to sound immature but I never dated and I like him just don't want to get played I'm 21....I know sad. Oh and I don't want to sound needy.
So how do I knw if he's serious or not?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
should i be mad at him? - 853 - 06-21-2014 11:54 AM
[] - Steve - 06-21-2014, 12:05 PM
[] - Daza - 06-21-2014, 12:20 PM