This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will I need special equipment to watch Netflix on my TV?
06-21-2014, 10:52 PM
Will I need special equipment to watch Netflix on my TV?
I have a Toshiba TV that is several years old, I don't know if it's HD or not. For cable I have AT&T U-verse, and I use a JVC device as a DVD player and sound system. Netflix's website talks about devices that it works with, but the particular ones I have aren't mentioned. U-verse has several interactive apps, but Netflix doesn't show up on my screen. I don't want to sign up for Netflix if I won't be able to stream it to the TV. If I need additional equipment, I want to look into getting that first.
I looked in the back. It doesn't have a usb input. However, it has a port labeled pc input that's the old-fashioned kind with screws on the side, one labeled hdmi that already has something plugged into it, and the tri-colored inputs for video and audio. It is hd. If it helps, the model number is 42HP95 and there's something called a "chasis number" that's TAC516.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Will I need special equipment to watch Netflix on my TV? - 696 - 06-21-2014 10:52 PM
[] - AVDADDY - 06-21-2014, 11:04 PM
[] - Texperson - 06-21-2014, 11:18 PM
[] - Mr.No0nE - 06-21-2014, 11:31 PM