This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can I not screw this up ?
11-09-2012, 08:49 AM
how can I not screw this up ?
how do I begin, lets see, there is this guy that I have been crushing on for almost a year in my university, he is intellegent, good looking and seems very fiendly.
I always dreamt and fanticised about us being together but because he looked older and I live in Bahrain a muslim country and being in the closet I couldnt act on my feelings.
Almost everytime that I saw him, i tried to make eye contact and half the time it worked, he seemed curious, on one occation I saw him at a coffee shop near the university and when he saw me, his facial expression changed as if it was saying " what is he doing here ? " in a good way.
anyhow, my new year as junior started and I havent seen him, I didnt think about it because I thought he wasnt gay or that he was out of my leage.
weekend came and I was at home at night thinking that i probubly should be sleeping but I had that compelling feeling that i should stay awake watch some movies, and thats what I did untill that blue notification poped up in my blackberry, telling me that I have a new friend request.
I opened my laptop and went to facebook, when I saw the profile picutre I was sooooo happy , I thought that I was dreaming and no way that this would ever happen.
after I accepted, he started chating with me, we talked for a bit, and he was so nice, I tried to be at my best behaivior becaouse I didnt want to ruin it, at the end of the conversation he told me that I exceeded his expectations and gave me both of his numbers one for calling and the other for "Whatsapp".
anyways, I realy like this guy and i dont want to come off stupid or goofy, i want his attention and i want to try to get a date with him.
I need advice, on what to say and what to do?

HELP !!

PS: none of us told the other that we were intrested or showed the other that we are gay, and there still a chance that he isnt

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
how can I not screw this up ? - Cyber - 11-09-2012 08:49 AM
[] - Melissa Barrett - 11-09-2012, 08:57 AM
[] - Fidel Tshivhasa - 11-09-2012, 08:57 AM