This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PLEASE HELP. I need some really good advice. pleaseee.?
11-09-2012, 08:49 AM
PLEASE HELP. I need some really good advice. pleaseee.?
I like a guy in my school & we're both in 10th grade. I kind of stalked him for a month. Passing by his class & in break I pass by him deliberately etc..

The problem here is that I know he knows I follow him or something. I act too obvious. We have these awkward eye contacts every time we see each other. He is extremely good looking.

My friends tell me to go talk to him but one of the reasons I wont is that it'd be weird talking to him after a month of creepy following.

I talked about this with my friend & he told me to ignore him for a week or two. I've been giving him attention for a month and he's not doing anything so my friend told me if I'd suddenly stop giving him attention he'd be curious and come after me or at least make a move.

So I did it & it worked. For the first time he was the one to pass by my class and follow me in the parking lot but he still didn't talk. Another reason why I'm not talking to him is that he's hot & someone that hot can't possibly be single.

I went to his facebook page and the only thing public is his gender. -.- Everything else has privacy. THERE IS NO OPTION TO ADD OR MESSAGE HIM so don't ask me to message him or add him. I would if he didn't have so much privacy.

I'm average looking & I've never had a problem with this until now. I don't have the guts to talk to him. Looks like I'l be waiting til he does. I need advice. Please help. Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
PLEASE HELP. I need some really good advice. pleaseee.? - Wires - 11-09-2012 08:49 AM
[] - G - 11-09-2012, 08:58 AM
[] - Raja - 11-09-2012, 08:58 AM
[] - Dejan Tomic - 11-09-2012, 08:58 AM
[] - Marota7 - 11-09-2012, 08:58 AM