This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friend is turning everyone against me?!?
11-09-2012, 08:51 AM
My friend is turning everyone against me?!?
Ok so my friend, used to be my best friend, but we seprated, but are still good friends and hang around because we have the same friends. Since school has started in september, shes stopped talking to me, avoides me and goes of with others. I've asked my friends what they think, and all of them have confirmed she doesnt like me, and neither does this other girl, the one she goes of with. They say mean things behind my back like i dont fit in the group, im mean, i should find some new friends, stop bugging the, etc. And they have also been spreading rumours and making up untrue things about me, their trying to get everyone to turn on me. I confronted them, via facebook, and they admited it, they now completly ignore me and the childish behavouir continues. Their acting like im the bad person in this, like im the one in the wrong, and apparently i bully her, which i don't, everyone thinks its the other way around, I don't really want to be their friends but I want it to stop. But how can i confront them face to face? Please help, much love

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My friend is turning everyone against me?!? - Amy - 11-09-2012 08:51 AM
[] - natalie - 11-09-2012, 09:00 AM
[] - Caitlin - 11-09-2012, 09:00 AM
[] - Chris B - 11-09-2012, 09:00 AM
[] - Ally - 11-09-2012, 09:00 AM
[] - Madclass381 - 11-09-2012, 09:00 AM
[] - gurl198 - 11-09-2012, 09:00 AM