This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Was he testing me? Or are both of them interested in me?
11-09-2012, 08:52 AM
Was he testing me? Or are both of them interested in me?
Well, I met this guy at a festival and he was really cute. Let's call him guy A and I didn't pay much attention to him until I realized that he was really cute. Anyway guy A is really good friends with guy B and I met guy B at this birthday party of my friend and he was really bold like asking me if I wanted to sleep with him and stuff. I said no because I'm not that type of girl. Anyways guy B was at this birthday party too but he didn't stay that long because he said that he was afraid of me or something. Anyways my friends and I went to this party on saturday where I hang out with guy A most of the time. We were dancing and stuff and guy B could see this too. Yet he still writes to me on facebook asking me if I wanted to come over to massage him and stuff. I ignored him because I really guy B. So my friends are thinking that guy A is testing me because guy B could get any girl he wanted to and this girl I know really likes him. So why is guy B so interested in me when he knows that guy A likes me? Is guy A testing me or what? Cause he is really shy and at the party I had to approach him because he's that shy!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Was he testing me? Or are both of them interested in me? - BomBomBom - 11-09-2012 08:52 AM
[] - Mabe - 11-09-2012, 09:00 AM
[] - Danger v.6.6 - 11-09-2012, 09:00 AM
[] - padge61 - 11-09-2012, 09:00 AM