This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I find a TGBL club in town?
11-09-2012, 08:53 AM
How do I find a TGBL club in town?
I've taken the first and most important step in my journey to being true to who I am, now I'm looking for support groups and resource centers in town for the Transgender, Gay, Bisexual, and Lesbian community. I want to be with my TGBL brothers and sisters. The only problem I have with doing this, is the possibility of some hate group coming around, and talking sh*t about us. Like the Westboro Baptist Church for example. I don't want those westboro Baptist sh*theads coming around, just to spew their hate! Why do I say this? Because I live in Colorado, and they always come here to do that! I'm a very sensitive person, I know if they insulted me I would break down in tears right in front of them.
Anyway, I'm very proud of who I am, and I will not allow haterz to keep me from being proud. I find that the more people i come out of the closet for, the better I feel inside. I want to go to a TGBL club, where I can be more open about my sexuality with other people, instead of facing the possibility of rejection. I have some very homophobic friends, who I've been chatting it up with lately. I know they wouldn't understand, so I just go along with their homophobic ideologies, in an effort to avoid being bullied. I make homophobic jokes sometimes just to blend in a little bit. But that's only some of my friends, not all of them. Last night, I posted a facebook status about my sexuality, and posted a picture of the TGBL flag, and literally everyone on their liked it, and left positive comments.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I find a TGBL club in town? - Bobby - 11-09-2012 08:53 AM
[] - his highness - 11-09-2012, 09:01 AM