This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
To trust or not to trust my boyfriend?
11-09-2012, 09:05 AM

Yeah, trust is not always something we live by - far from. But so are expectations. You see, the two of you might not have planned the same form of relationship, where he understands it from one side and you from another. It's not like you can look it up and say: "See, it says here that you cannot communicate with another female when we are officially a couple, okay?" But I don't see that's where your problem is.

When we are in a relationship, we have committed ourselves to each other, which includes TRUST, RESPECT, FAITHFULNESS, HONESTY and some other biggies. Where you feel "cheated" is in the TRUST department. So you see it really has nothing to do with this other female, hot or not, absolutely nothing. It has ALL to do with your boyfriend and his break of the trust between you.

You start out the question in a sensible fashion, but you end it with some immaturity coming through which was surprising. As I said, it is not about that other girl, it's all about your boyfriend and YOUR relationship with him, not his with that other woman or your dealings with her.

What you have to figure out is if you can accept and live with your boyfriend communicating to any extent with the opposite sex, and if you allow it, what are the rules? Can you communicate with other men as well, then?

So drop the other girl completely as theret is something bigger to be solved between the two of you.

Read my blog-posts about TRUST and one about RELATIONSHIPS (links below)...

I wish you luck, cheers, Peter
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Yahoo User - 11-09-2012, 09:05 AM
[] - Rabbit - 11-09-2012, 09:05 AM
[] - PBS - 11-09-2012 09:05 AM
[] - brainiacATwork - 11-09-2012, 09:05 AM