This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get this girl to realize how awesome I am?
11-09-2012, 09:00 AM
How do I get this girl to realize how awesome I am?
In one of my classes there is this awesome girl who is popular and pretty and rebellious and cool but she sticks with her own little friend group in class; I've never really talked to her because we are in different groups. I am a girl also and I really wanted to be her friend so I "friended" her on Facebook... after a week, she hasn't accepted my request. I know it sounds stupid but Facebook is important in high school these days! Lol.

I am a fun and awesome girl to be around and I think that we could be great friends! But I feel like she judges me because of the way I dress or the people I hang out with. I don't want to message her on FB like "why haven't you accepted my request??" because I know she'll think I'm a freak.

Has anyone been in the same situation? What can I do to make her see who I really am?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I get this girl to realize how awesome I am? - Girl - 11-09-2012 09:00 AM
[] - JJ - 11-09-2012, 09:08 AM
[] - Ms. C Mims - 11-09-2012, 09:08 AM