This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My best friend became popular and left me?
11-09-2012, 09:01 AM
My best friend became popular and left me?
I used to be absolute best friends with this girl. We were best friends for about 9 years - so a very long time. We were best friends all through elementary school and even when we went to different schools in middle school, we still texted and hung out a lot and considered each other "besties". We were both very excited for high school to start so that we could be at the same school, and at the beginning of school it was all good but then she started to change. She suddenly started to become popular (well at least she became part of the most popular group of girls in she grade) and she stopped talking to me. She completely just stopped texting me back, and when i said hey to her on facebook (and she was obviously online) she completely ignored me. Even when i say hi to her in the hallways, she simply looks at me and like raises her highbrows to acknowledge my presence but not say hi. If i dont say hi to her first though, she pretends i don't exist.

What really kills me is how we used to talk about how one of both of our best friends in elementary school left us to become popular and complain about how annoying that was that she ditched us. She also used to complain about all the popular people in her school (when she wasnt part of that group) and how annoying they were.

I just really want her back because she was one of the only people i felt completely comfortable and we had so much fun together! I know that she is not a good friend at all, actually a terrible friend, and i feel some strong hatred towards her and i feel very betrayed, but i still wish we could at least be friends.

We are not even acquaintances anymore. Basically went from best friends to strangers in a matter of about 1 month. :/

I literally started crying while writing this because it is hurting me so much. :'/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My best friend became popular and left me? - swimmer97 - 11-09-2012 09:01 AM
[] - :] - 11-09-2012, 09:09 AM
[] - Snow queen - 11-09-2012, 09:09 AM
[] - Madison Matthew - 11-09-2012, 09:09 AM
[] - Nargiza - 11-09-2012, 09:09 AM