This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My best friend became popular and left me?
11-09-2012, 09:09 AM

I know exactly how that feels and it is a horrible horrible feeling. It would be easy for me to just say 'Just ignore it' but i know it's not that easy. I had a best friend when i went to secondary school and she totally went off with another girl and left me on my own, literally i had no friends. This was about 14 years ago but i remember it like it was yesterday.

It has taught me (and i don't blame you for not knowing this as you are young) to not put all my eggs in one basket. By this (sorry, English saying lol) i mean try to broaden your circle of friends instead of having just one main friend. Like i say, i had that one best friend and we did everything together and i wasn't interested in finding new friends until......she went off and left me/laughed at me/took the mick out of me. It is so important to have different sets of friends and it is more mentally healthy too. Try to start chatting to some other people (it doesn't matter if they aren't in the popular gang) and trust me, they will end up being more loyal to you than her! Try to ignore her because it sounds like she doesn't deserve to be talked to by you.

By no means do i mean be nasty or anything, because two wrongs do not male a right. Just show her that you have your head held high and that your life does not revolve around her. Trust me, i've been there!

Hope it works out x
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - :] - 11-09-2012, 09:09 AM
[] - Snow queen - 11-09-2012 09:09 AM
[] - Madison Matthew - 11-09-2012, 09:09 AM
[] - Nargiza - 11-09-2012, 09:09 AM