This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did I ruin my friendship with him? I mistakenly thought he liked me! Help please and I'll answer yours!?
11-09-2012, 09:13 AM

I don't need a bribe to answer this question! Why wasn't it obvious to you that the option wasn't put on the table because he already has a GF and why did you push it to the extent that he had to tell you again...and this time he told you even more by saying that even if he didn't have a GF you wouldn't be in the running and even changed his FB status to cement it further! You should have been embarrassed by this but you wanted, rather, to set yourself up as the victim. You have even gone so far as to put pressure upon your "friendship" with him by constantly referring to it and you knew he had a GF well before he changed his status on FB. Then you go even further in trying to corner him by asking if you were still one of his best friends!!! You say you just don't understand! How is it possible you don't get this? If I were this guy I'd run as far and as fast as I could in the opposite direction! He was up front with you at every turn...he never led you on for a second. You're like a stalker just waiting for the right moment to pounce on this guy. He's not answering because every and any time he does he has to jump through hoops to please you while you constantly question him and his friendship. Grow up.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Chris B - 11-09-2012 09:13 AM
[] - Heaven - 11-09-2012, 09:13 AM