This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I Discovered my Girlfriend was in the Sex Industry for 4 months of our relationship, WHAT TO DO?
11-09-2012, 09:05 AM
I Discovered my Girlfriend was in the Sex Industry for 4 months of our relationship, WHAT TO DO?
Hi Guys,

I am completely new to this site and wish I didn't have to come on here for answers, but my head is all over the shop with the situation I have to deal with....

I have been with my girlfriend for 7 months, they have been the best 7 months of my life and I would have done anything for her, we spoke about having children and getting married at some point, we get on so well and are best mates, couldn't fault her until I found out a few things.

Firstly, I found out that she had been stripping for the first 4 months behind my back, lying to me each day about where she worked, I found out because I looked through her bag one day as she was acting real suspicious all the time, I wanted answers and got them, she admitted stripping which made me feel sick as she knows I hate woman that do that, but I tried to man up and see the reasons why, she was desperate for money and was helping her family that were struggling and she was in huge debt which she has proved!

Anyway, I have become very insecure since this event and the other day I was on her computer and checked her Facebook messages which is an awful invasion of privacy but I was looking for answers to see if she still done it, what I found just made me feel sick, basically she had not only been stripping the whole time, but she had been giving Erotic massages, including masturbating clients. She tried to cover this up when I confronted her. I know for a fact she has stopped all this now, and she is trying to start a new life, and she is deeply sorry for doing this to me. But I cannot get the thoughts of her doing this out of my head, I have images of what she was doing, all those men being touched etc by my supposidly loving girlfriend, who loved me so much, but if she loved me how could she do this? She did need the money for a genuine cause which I believe, but I just wonder how she can put me to the back of her mind whilst doing the actual job. She said she would never do anything to hurt me Undecided

How am I ever going to get over this?
How do I get the images out of my head if I want to forgive her and move on?
How do I stop thinking she may of done more than what she is telling me?
Has anyone else had to deal with this?

Appreciate your mature answers, thanks for taking the time to read this!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I Discovered my Girlfriend was in the Sex Industry for 4 months of our relationship, WHAT TO DO? - Ant - 11-09-2012 09:05 AM
[] - James - 11-09-2012, 09:13 AM
[] - Patricia - 11-09-2012, 09:13 AM
[] - Mandy - 11-09-2012, 09:13 AM
[] - Moondog - 11-09-2012, 09:13 AM
[] - world peace - 11-09-2012, 09:13 AM