This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did I ruin my friendship with him? He's not responding to my fb messages! :( I'll answer yours!?
11-09-2012, 09:13 AM

Wow, that's a lot to take in lol
But, I see why you're confused. From what you wrote; It sounds like he has feelings for you but he's denying them. Maybe your guys' friendship is so strong that he doesn't want to ruin it. I'm sure he's spent long nights thinking about you two or else he would have said "so yeah we'll remain friends- it's your choice". He sounds just confused as you but he doesn't know how to handle it. Lets face it, woman can handle that stuff a lot better, that's why its easier for you to contact him then it is for him to contact you.
And as for him having a girlfriend...you know how some girls get with facebook and their boyfriends messaging girls. especially best friend girls...maybe she gets jealous causing him to message you less as well. That's just a guess though.
And for final advice, if you keep texting, messaging, and calling him without response, I know it's kind of dumb but try turning the situation around (but only if you're super desperate to talk to him). Tell him something along these lines "Hey, since you're not contacting me I'm just going to guess that you don't want to be friends anymore, hope you have a nice life." or "I don't know why you're not contacting me but I'm done trying to get through to you. Whenever you want to talk to your convenience...I'm here." Make the message short just as i wrote. A one sentence message shows you're done playing games.
Again that's only if you're desperate. If he really wants to stay friends then he'll message because he'll see you're hurt and upset.
I don't know if I helped at all...but that's all I can get out of what you wrote. I hope everything works out for you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Austin - 11-09-2012, 09:13 AM
[] - Sue - 11-09-2012, 09:13 AM
[] - iBeam - 11-09-2012, 09:13 AM
[] - Brittney Sedivy - 11-09-2012 09:13 AM