This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what have i done to make him do this to me :(?
11-09-2012, 09:17 AM

Looks like to me like this had a bad beginning and it really doesn't have enough glue to keep it together. from my point of view I think he might think you are (easy). I think he thinks of you more of a toy, something to play with than anything else. I don't really think he really cares about you r anything like that. From what you have written he has never done anything to really show you that he deserves you at all. he is just playing with your head and just using you, and he is only talking to you when it is conveniant for him. You need to set him straight and just never go back show him you are not easy. Show im you are not to be played with or used. You have more worth than that and you deserve someone better. I have seen and met guys like this so I am pretty confident in my answer. I know his type and know he is no good for you. You might like him, but he will just keep playing with your head for his own selfish benefit. Don't let him get to you he is not worth it at all, there are a lot of better guys that will treat you much better than he will. Take my advice and just let this die and don't even aknowledge him.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - ★-Starya - 11-09-2012 09:17 AM