This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook privacy about tagged photos?
11-09-2012, 09:10 AM
facebook privacy about tagged photos?
I have created this list of friends on facebook, and I don't want them to see my albums, my wall , my tagged photos.
I think I have all the settings right, and then a friend of this list likes one photo I am tagged in.
How can he see it?? when i click on view as.. it doesn't show my the tagged photos. my privacy settings on Maximum Timeline Visibility setting i have chosen friends except this list
Also my the person that posted the photo I am tagged in , has his setting at friends only.
What is happening??? Please help..
The person who uploaded the picture I am tagged in has on his settings visible to FRIENDS ONLY.
The person who i don't want to see the photos is not friend with the person who uploaded the pisture is only friend with me and i have put him in the restricted list
For example
The person who uploaded the picture: A
The person who is on my friends : B

I have created a list with some people who i don't want them viewing my profile. ( restricted list)
I have on settings:

Privacy - How you connect - Who can see posts by others on your time line? (Note: Stories about likes, friendships, and some other types of wall content aren't included in these settings.) - Friends except restricted list

Privacy - how tags work - Maximum Time line Visibility of posts you're tagged in once they're on your time line - Friends except restricted list

Limit the Audience for Past Posts
Limit the audience for posts you shared with friends of friends or PublicManage Past Post Visibility

what is this???

Then A is not friends with B.
B is on my restricted list.
A has on his album settings visible only friends.
A tagged me on his album
B liked the picture
How could he see it???
Please help... Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
facebook privacy about tagged photos? - Carrie - 11-09-2012 09:10 AM
[] - abraXus - 11-09-2012, 09:18 AM
[] - Cptn Morgan - 11-09-2012, 09:18 AM