This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think my mom hates me, or really dislikes me...?
11-09-2012, 09:20 AM

I understand what you are going through. Please find a way to deal with your emotions because you have already started to hurt yourself and it's only gonna get worse. You may have your days that you just wanna give up. Those are gonna be the days you gotta fight through it hun. Try getting involved in church, counseling, find someone you can talk to so you can vent out. What about after school activities, sports is a great way to help with stress. I know you would rather be in your room but maybe try going outside and water the grass or just sit down and have something to drink outside and try to think of something/someone that makes you smile. I don't know what's going on with your mom, but just keep being nice. Get your chores done as soon as you can so then she can't use your chores against you. Maybe if you talk with your sister she can help. Since your mom seems to be ok with her and your dad doesn't wanna get involved then your sister can try finding the right moment to talk with her about how she is making you feel and how this is all affecting you. If I was there I would hug you. Always remember that God loves you. Lean on Him to fix your broken heart.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Dominic - 11-09-2012, 09:20 AM
[] - AppleButter - 11-09-2012, 09:20 AM
[] - Apisit - 11-09-2012, 09:20 AM
[] - puuuuiedc - 11-09-2012, 09:20 AM
[] - Dr. Insanity - 11-09-2012, 09:20 AM
[] - Rubia - 11-09-2012 09:20 AM