This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think my mom hates me, or really dislikes me...?
11-09-2012, 09:20 AM

There are a lot more mentally ill people than most ppl realize. Your mom sounds mentally ill. I wouldn't take her rants personally anymore, I'd chalk it up to she's crazy, she can't help it and just wait until she comes back around to being nice again ( at least you have that, some mom's are just mean all the time). With your Dad, he sounds like a jerk ( but maybe with more info, I'd qualify him as mentally ill too!) To just tell you to stop talking, how rude. But he is probably just trying to stay out of having to be the in-between person for you and your mom ( most guys are like that, we know better, stay out of the drama). Please don't cut yourself anymore or take they way your being treated as something you deserve, it's just part of growing up with parents that aren't so great. Try to deal with it the best you can, don't shut yourself in, do the opposite, have an outside the home life to keep you going. Good-Luck, you won't be young forever, it actually goes by pretty quick once you hit your age, so just look to the future, the world is wide open to you!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Dominic - 11-09-2012, 09:20 AM
[] - AppleButter - 11-09-2012 09:20 AM
[] - Apisit - 11-09-2012, 09:20 AM
[] - puuuuiedc - 11-09-2012, 09:20 AM
[] - Dr. Insanity - 11-09-2012, 09:20 AM
[] - Rubia - 11-09-2012, 09:20 AM