This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is a long distance relationship ever a good idea?
11-09-2012, 09:22 AM

Aww, no! I don't blame you at all!!! I have never actually had a boyfriend myself and to be honest, I agree. It would be so nice to have someone that truly loved me. I am not short of offers, but like you said, I would would much rather have actual love than date someone just for the sake of a relationship! Smile

Long distance relationships are difficult. I have had a few friends who have been in them. If the person you are in a relationship is the one, then both of you will strive to make it work. You have to keep up the contact, be prepared to be able to talk whenever she needs you too, even though you cannot physically hold her, you have to be able to 'be there.' You have to let her know she's in your thoughts, let her know that you still love her and the distance is doing nothing but making you appreciate the time you have together. Send her cards or a hand written letter once a month or so, text her in the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening and before you go to sleep. That way, she knows that she is the first thought on your mind in the morning, the first thought before/after lunch, the first thought when you get home and your first and last thought before you go to sleep. If she loves you, she'd do the same. You just have to remember that if you haven't met them yet they may not be what they seem.

P.S. I think you are really sweet, based on your questions and your good looking too. I am actually surprised you don't have a girlfriend! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jessica - 11-09-2012 09:22 AM
[] - Julia - 11-09-2012, 09:22 AM
[] - Jenna - 11-09-2012, 09:22 AM
[] - Samuel - 11-09-2012, 09:22 AM
[] - hi! - 11-09-2012, 09:22 AM
[] - 2-Tone - 11-09-2012, 09:22 AM
[] - LoneVoice - 11-09-2012, 09:22 AM
[] - ஜ۩۞۩ஜ Gary - 11-09-2012, 09:22 AM