This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need help . im kind of addicted to making fake profiles ! Help me?
11-09-2012, 09:24 AM

being completely honest I do the exact same thing . I've realized that I've wasted 4 years of my life doing this and it just takes up so much time and energy . just two days ago I decided that I should really stop doing this forever since I'd gotten myself into a pretty bad situation and I ended up really falling for this guy and we were on the phone for two hours him thinking he was talking to this girl I made up when my phone died and ten minutes later he found out I was a fake because he found the real girls instagram which was where I was taking her pictures. well I guess that really didn't answer your question at all I can just relate but I really think you just need to stop like just focus on yourself and your friends and family I guess that's what I'm trying to do right now because this is truly a horrible habit that I wish I'd never starting doing in the first place just stop talking to the guy and delete everything that's what I did I know it's hard but you can probably get through it

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Lexie - 11-09-2012 09:24 AM