This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do people delete people from their friends on Facebook?
11-09-2012, 09:25 AM

I used to get really worried when someone deleted me - I was like "OMG have I done something wrong?!" Then after a while you learn that people often remove their accounts or whatever so it's not that they've deleted you personally, just that they've removed their accounts entirely.

I don't bother deleting people because if I add them it's because I want to be friends with them, but my friend has a policy that if someone doesn't talk to her on there for quite a while and she doesn't see them in real life anymore then she'll just remove them.

I actually once asked someone why he'd deleted me (back in the days when it used to worry me). Basically we'd gone to primary school together, although he had been a year or two older, and we'd got back in contact through FB and had a couple of nice chats when all of a sudden he deleted me. I was like "WTF have I done?" so I asked him and he said it was because during one of our chats I'd said that I hadn't realised he'd lived around the corner from me in all the time we'd been to school. I mean, as if I'm supposed to have kept track of where EVERYONE that ever went to my school lived?! After that I kinda gave up caring because I thought if he was so petty to be bothered about something so trivial, he really wasn't worth my time!

So stop worrying about it and just enjoy your real friends! =)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Venom - 11-09-2012, 09:25 AM
[] - ranger beethoven - 11-09-2012, 09:25 AM
[] - bravespoon021 - 11-09-2012 09:25 AM