This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did I ruin my friendship with him? I mistakenly thought he liked me! Help please and I'll answer yours!?
11-09-2012, 09:25 AM

Trust me, I know how it feels when you deeply like a guy and you expect them to feel the same way (or at least me considerate about it) and they don't really, and they constantly play with your feelings... sometimes saying such cute things that make you think they like you, and the the next day they are like a different person totally ignoring you and what not.

I know you seriously like this guy, and even though you seem alright to just be friends, I don't think thats what you really want- If your like me, you'd want to be friends but would be secretly expecting to have something more in the future with him.
One very good thing about you is that you express and communicate your feelings, which is the best way if there were any chances of him becoming your friend. But you know what, I know you don't want to hear this (I would be sad too) but I really don't think he is NOT interested. He may of said things or done things in the past that made you really think that there is something, but when the guy says things like "even if I was single I don't think we would have anything between us" kind of stuff, I think he is not worth it. Besides, even if you were with him in the future, what makes you think he would be faithful to you?-(guys are sometimes easy books to read).

What I would do now is to try super hard not to talk to him, cause I think it would make things just worse! It will be hard, and you will think you should message him, but for the love of yourself do not do it!!! Like I said, I have been in situations like you where I didn't listen and kept talking to him but it was not good, all it created was me feeling very bad about my self and looking very desperate. And I guess I was desperate... which is silly cause I know he isn't the only guy in the world that I will have feelings for.
You are a beautiful person who should deserve only the best, not someone who doesn't give you the love you want and deserve.
It doesn't seem like it, but after time everything will get easier. Just take one baby step at a time Smile

Good luck!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Grace - 11-09-2012 09:25 AM
[] - Jordi ;) - 11-09-2012, 09:25 AM