This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I break up with him?
11-09-2012, 09:28 AM

Can't say I had a similar situation, since my ex wasn't as much as a tool your bf is. So here's my thoughts
1) If he's ignoring you in FB, that should alert a Red Flag
2) If he's showing you pictures of his ex's, happy and what not, RED flag
3) If he's liking girls who are flashing their "goodies" on his feeds, RED Flag
4) Still has an Album of his ex on his FB, RED Flag
5) Merely buys you things, just to get inside your pants and to shut you up, RED flag
6) Doesn't text you for "x" amount of days, unless you text him first, RED Flag

He's not worth your time. I had an ex bf who wanted to buy me anything whenever he visited me. I had always said no, and even went off and stopping him to buying something, even if it was $5 or less. It wasn't until I noticed the whole, "if I don't text ___ I won't hear from ___ for days or weeks" I noticed all the "you want me to buy you this?" "Want me to buy you that?" crap was nothing more but a thing for him to get inside my pants, and claim his prize. Luckily, nothing much happened in the relationship, and the dude never got his "cookie" from me.

In your case, this guy is just a tool. Now that he's taken your V-Card, he doesn't care. I suggest leaving him before you find out some dirty info on him, ex: cheating, etc. Just because he pulls off the "oh I love you baby" crap, doesn't mean he always means it, considering his past and his actions while the both of you were dating. But hey, do whatever you wanna do. Just thought I'd give a slight similar situation I've experienced. You don't deserve this nonsense, and he, as a good for nothing tool, doesn't deserve you either.

Best of Luck OP

Edit: OP, I wouldn't doubt you're the one downgrading everyone's post. Only reason it makes me assume it was you was as soon as My last comment was posted, you suddenly edited your post saying you're the one trying to initiate sex with the loser. If you wish to be abused in this messed up relationship, go right ahead. Just know that if it was in fact you, down voting everyone's post who was all for, you "dumping the man wh*re", you have some growing up to do. You came on the internet for advice, we, the people gave it to you, only to be spit upon by the person who we feel sorry for.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should I break up with him? - Average Girl - 11-09-2012, 09:20 AM
[] - Matt - 11-09-2012, 09:28 AM
[] - Chloe - 11-09-2012, 09:28 AM
[] - Apocalypse Dude!!! - 11-09-2012, 09:28 AM
[] - Esther - 11-09-2012, 09:28 AM
[] - Thibault - 11-09-2012, 09:28 AM
[] - Bri-Anna - 11-09-2012, 09:28 AM
[] - Lightning Farron - 11-09-2012 09:28 AM