This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do about this friend?
11-09-2012, 09:32 AM

You have to be kidding! I have had the same problem. You aren't alone. You see...I was in colorguard right? & I made this group of so called "best friends". We had our own name that was all our first initials. We had matching bracelets too and always hung out together. Then I got a boyfriend and they didn't want to talk to me as much during practice. They made me feel very unwelcomed so I quit colorguard. Because I quit they disowned me. I'll message or text them to be nice and to catch up on our lives and they don't even reply. They are really fake. I made plans with my old best friend from that group and she ditched me for other people. People are fake. Something in the mind makes them do what they do. Don't wait around on people like that. You may be alone for a while...but you got to try to make some new friends. Forget them. If they want you as a friend they will come to you. I forgot about my "friends" & my life is actually okay. Dont waste time on people who don't use their time with you. Stay strong.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Hailey - 11-09-2012, 09:32 AM
[] - tanya - 11-09-2012, 09:32 AM
[] - Alysia - 11-09-2012 09:32 AM
[] - __A_YAHOO_USER__ - 11-09-2012, 09:32 AM
[] - HaynGrown - 11-09-2012, 09:32 AM
[] - evemoso - 11-09-2012, 09:32 AM