This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please help me with this girl! I want to tell her I like her but idk how. And I'm getting mixed signals!!?
10-01-2012, 10:36 AM

As for the texting thing, I think it's because she's waiting for you to text her first. I'm usually like that with guys myself. I feel annoying/that I'm bugging him if I'm the one usually texting first, so I'd just rather wait for him to come to me. I wouldn't take it personally or anything of that sort, it's just how girls tend to be.

If she's trying to get your attention a lot, there is a possibility that she might like you. But since it's kind of hard to tell, don't get your hopes up you know? Keep in mind that rejection is a possibility. If you still want to tell her how you feel, maybe text her and ask her if you could talk to her about something, and arrange a time/place to meet up. Then just tell her how you feel. Just be open and honest about it, and maybe ask her how she feels or if she feels the same way. Then you'll get your definite answer as to whether or not she likes you.

Good luck, I hope that helps. (:
Could you answer mine too please?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...513AAZGMkr

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Ashley - 10-01-2012 10:36 AM
[] - Abby - 10-01-2012, 10:36 AM