This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I just read a suicide note on my boyfriends facebook page?
11-09-2012, 09:27 AM
I just read a suicide note on my boyfriends facebook page?
I mean what should I do? I was looking around his profile to see if he had uploaded some pictures of us that he said he had tagged me in. That is when I came across his about me section and it said "lost hope" I click on that and there was a long description with a suicide note on it saying he loves me and that he is sorry but he has a suicide date and everything. Attached to the bottom of that was a picture of him where you can see his arms with tons of scars and scratches that I had never seen before.

I had seen this "lost hope" post on his profile for a while I just never bothered to click on it until today I did by accident. I knew he was bipolar I just never knew he was this suicidal or that he had plans to end his life. I could never live without him in my life. He means the world to me. I have no clue how to help him cause I asked to help him once before when I noticed he was depressed and he told me to drop it cause he was fine but now I know he is not. We are both bisexual by the way. What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I just read a suicide note on my boyfriends facebook page? - Adam - 11-09-2012 09:27 AM
[] - Tony - 11-09-2012, 09:35 AM
[] - Abdul Jabbar - 11-09-2012, 09:35 AM