This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girls seem very interested in me>I ask them out >They just want to be friends>Then they're busy?
11-09-2012, 09:28 AM
Girls seem very interested in me>I ask them out >They just want to be friends>Then they're busy?
Background: Based on observation, I think I am attractive. I am only 5'4" ish, but I have blue eyes and am physically in good shape. I get looks from a lot of girls, but I don't seem to ever like them back. The girls I do like don't seem to like me back. Also I am nice and get good grades. Sophomore in college.

I just started getting into the dating scene this year. I never dated in high school. Nerdy type.

1. The only two girls I have legitimately liked were coincidentally both of Indian descent (American but Indian parents). With both of them, we really hit if off, but then when I asked to get out to eat or something, they just want to be friends. Is this common among Indian girls or just classier ones?

2. Also, any girl I know who I have any remote interest in always seems to never contact me. The most recent girl and I are friends, and we see each other around and wave/say hello, but she was busy multiple times when I suggested we just go out to eat.

Am I missing something or just unlucky? Do the girls like me but just aren't ready for any type of dating? Maybe they are just looking for bad boys? I don't know. It's all so confusing to try to pick up independent and strong girls.

---------
Example: One of the girls had no games liked at all on Facebook. I liked Mario Kart on my profile. A few days later, she liked Mario Kart completely out of the blue. She also even told me "You are interesting". However, she then said she is "unnaturally friendly". I felt terrible when she rejected me. She even said multiple times she was busy when I suggested we eat together.
-------------

TL;DR
I just feel so sad. There are these pretty, smart, funny girls that are so great. They get so much attention but are still ethical and nice people. I just can't seem to forge any type of relationship even though I think I am the kind of guy they'd like.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Girls seem very interested in me>I ask them out >They just want to be friends>Then they're busy? - Jason - 11-09-2012 09:28 AM
[] - Fearlesssun299 - 11-09-2012, 09:37 AM