This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Jealousy... long distance relationship?
10-01-2012, 11:02 AM
Jealousy... long distance relationship?
I can't stand it, guys... It hurts..badly. I'm in a long distance relationship with a guy I have known for 2 years.

Long story short he dumped me after he saw I was talking to other guys, (I didn't cheat) and 8 months later we're together again. He spoke to his ex out of "spite" about why she broke up with him, about her sex life, etc. It hurts so bad....

I mean it hurts really really bad. He loves her.. Before we got together again he wrote his ex a letter saying "My heart beats for you, I will always love you, always be there for you" rah

Usually I just think whatever but now it'sREALLY GETTING TO ME. Badly... You have no idea... I'm checking out his ex's twitter every day to see if she mentions any thing about my boyfriend, IM going CRAZY over this

CRAZY!! I think he still loves her, hes only with me cause he is lonely..

idk how to deal with this. Idk if it's just my feelings or the truth... deep down he still loves her.. OMG I'm just a mess PLEASE HELP ME SOMEHOW I'm driving myself up the wall here

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Jealousy... long distance relationship? - Stuff. - 10-01-2012 11:02 AM
[] - The Maverick - 10-01-2012, 11:10 AM
[] - sprocketts - 10-01-2012, 11:10 AM
[] - LUCIFER - 10-01-2012, 11:10 AM