This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Jealousy... long distance relationship?
10-01-2012, 11:10 AM

I did the exact same thing. Me and the fiancé split. We moved to different cities. I started dating a girl from my hometown while I was working in Austin 5 hours away. That was fine cause I would drive up there and she would drive down here. Them she goes to college at Texas Tech. Now she lives 8 hours away. We could hardly see each other after that. Maybe 3 or 4 times in a year. It was always texting and talking on the phone. So we took a break from each other. Then we got together again after another year. Then several months later I broke up with her cause my ex fiancé and I started talking again and we thought we were still in love with each other. That only lasted 2 months. Long story short, I messed up. I let go of the girl that really loved me and could have been a good wife. But I was impatient about waiting for her to graduate from Texas Tech. We are just friends now and she has a new relationship which is fine because I know I blew it. Just gotta keep moving forward though. Never look back. Cause that's what I did and it cost me :-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - The Maverick - 10-01-2012, 11:10 AM
[] - sprocketts - 10-01-2012 11:10 AM
[] - LUCIFER - 10-01-2012, 11:10 AM