This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a positive correlation between Atheism and ugliness?
11-09-2012, 09:45 AM

Don´t worry my friend, I have noted the same.

Like you have said yourself, your observation doesn´t apply to agnostic people and people who are indifferent about religion, but the active atheists I know tend to be really ugly both physically and also in terms of personality. And when I say active atheists I mean those who spend all their time announcing their beliefs to everyone, constantly attacking people of faith and believers in the paranormal and trolling forums on religion. Those atheists certainly are very ugly people.

Coincidentally they also tend to be liberals and hold some kind of abhorrence for conservative values. Their adherence to atheism is not usually because of scientific evidence, in most cases is it usually a way to rebel against the values that they despise. That would explain why so many of them are so emotional or even hysterical whenever they discuss the topic of religion. Like you have already mentioned, because of their rebellion against traditional values, many live reckless lifestyles. The ones I know think they are smart, but in reality they spend all their time doing mindless drinking and don´t look after themselves well at all. That may explain why so many of them are not attractive at all.

Beautiful girls on the other hand are happy with their beauty. They have no need to be bitter unlike unattractive atheist/feminist girls. Since they have more reason to be happy, they have no quarrels with God. They feel no need to constantly attack God or theists who believe in him. Theist girls are definitely nicer and more beautiful.

Also, I find it curious that someone would want to write in a public space about oneself "I am smart, I am sexy, I am nice and I am good"! If you have to resort to self-praise and reaffirm that you are X it is obvious that you really are not! No really smart man feels the need to tell people he is smart. Similarly no really nice person has to tell people he is nice or good, if a person really is nice or good other people say so, not oneself in an ego trip of self-praise!

Edit:

You make a good point. Atheists like to think that they are much smarter than what they really are and also like to spread the myth that people of faith or people involved in the paranormal are unintelligent. That argument is already destroyed when one enumerates a list of some of the greatest scientists in history who were/are theists.

Most atheists are nowhere near as smart as they want people to believe they are. Even their celebrities aren´t as smart as people think! For example, Richard Dawkins, a man titled the world´s number one atheist intellectual according to some, makes public absurd statements like "real scientists don´t believe in God" and "it would be less harmful for a child to be sexually molested than to be taught about the concept of hell"! And these people are supposed to be the best atheist intellectuals in the world!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Purple - 11-09-2012, 09:45 AM
[] - xatungova - 11-09-2012 09:45 AM
[] - Frans - 11-09-2012, 09:45 AM
[] - Nick!M! - 11-09-2012, 09:45 AM
[] - Tigerex - 11-09-2012, 09:45 AM
[] - Snarky - 11-09-2012, 09:45 AM
[] - obedientshoe265 - 11-09-2012, 09:45 AM
[] - alwbsok - 11-09-2012, 09:45 AM
[] - Ha ha ha! - 11-09-2012, 09:45 AM