This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please give me your best advice!! Please read?
11-09-2012, 09:47 AM

say "you would be hating life right now!"

Her: "why?"

You: "Because i havnt talked to you in like a month! Tongue"

be playful like that... and dont say lets get lunch because it puts pressure on her to say yes or no... say hey im going to go get lunch tomorrow with a friend, feel free to come with me if you would like

This will make it look like your not dependent on her coming or not, and if she says yes then tomorrow just say your friend pulled out last minute when she gets there.

Dont think about her too much, if you get emotionally invested in every girl you meet you will die, everyone learns this at some point of their life. Just think to yourself how easily she came into your life, and then think how easily someone else can come into your life...

Just make sure you dont pressure her into anything, especially if you havnt talked to her in a little while! Good luck

(E.g. guy: hey come to lunch with me?"

girl: no

guy: ok Sad

well now the guy dosnt go to lunch and it looks more desperate (not what girls want)

---------better situation-----------

Guy: im going to lunch with a friend, want to come?

girl: no

Guy: ok Smile

guy still goes to lunch, looks like he has a life and isnt desperate (what girls like)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Cameron - 11-09-2012 09:47 AM
[] - Stella - 11-09-2012, 09:47 AM
[] - cluelessgirl - 11-09-2012, 09:47 AM
[] - Sumarwan - 11-09-2012, 09:47 AM