This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My eyesight is getting worse and I don't know what to do!?
11-09-2012, 09:49 AM

Try to do some exercises to relax your eye muscles. As we know, we use our eyes for around 12 hours a day. That alone is a great reason for your eyes to need exercises. You can try these 2 methods:

1) Blinking – one of the most overlooked eye exercises there is. There is no wonder about that because people blink most of the time. It’s natural as breathing. However, when blinking is done deliberately for eye improvement purposes, the result is GREAT... So get your watch, time yourself for two minutes, and start doing this.
Blink your eyes every 2 to 3 seconds. People who sit in front of computers, televisions or playing with phones for a long time tend to blink less frequently. Blinking relaxes and refreshes your eyes. Blink, blink, blink and feel the difference … Keep repeating it until the 2 minutes is up.

2) Palming – to release stress which is a factor of vision problems of the eye. First, take a deep breath, make yourself comfortable and close your eyes. Cup your eyes with your palms with your fingers on your forehead and the heel of your hands on your cheeks. Be sure that you could still blink though. Do this for a few minutes, you should be good … Smile

I really recommend you to read further about Dr. Duke Peterson’s course. He has been practicing his method for years and help hundreds of people overcome their eyesight problems …

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Daniel - 11-09-2012 09:49 AM
[] - - Skittlez ♥ - 11-09-2012, 09:49 AM
[] - pmaxu - 11-09-2012, 09:49 AM
[] - Susan Yarrawonga - 11-09-2012, 09:49 AM