This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do about these pics of me my friend tagged me in on Facebook? Please read further details?
11-09-2012, 09:41 AM
What should I do about these pics of me my friend tagged me in on Facebook? Please read further details?
I don't want to delete them. I just want it so that only my friends who tagged me in them can see them on my page. I hate how I look in these pics. She looks great but I look horrible and awkward and I'm so shy and self conscious I just can't stand looking at them. Every time I go to log in on Facebook, there are the pics of me my friend tagged me in that haunt me. I can't take it anymore. I feel bad because they are a good memory and a fun time we all had when we went out when she came to visit from Minnesota. I don't want to hurt her feelings. I'm worried I am going to hurt her feelings if I hide them and she can't see them on my page. I already hid them from my profile and timeline but now I just feel so bad. She will get her feelings hurt if she sees I hid them. She treated me for a nice night when she came to visit (and bought everyone drinks she is so sweet and kind) now I feel awful for hiding the pics the other day. I just couldn't take it anymore. Every time I logged in t my FB account there they were really big and bigger and more noticeable than all the rest of my personal pics in albums. It was like this for months and months and I just had to hide them so I don't have to be disgusting by the way I look every day I log in. Please Help! What do I do? How do I just make it so she can only see the pics on my profile timeline but none of my other friends. I can not find a way to that with tagged pics only my pics I uploaded.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What should I do about these pics of me my friend tagged me in on Facebook? Please read further details? - Diana - 11-09-2012 09:41 AM
[] - Lucy - 11-09-2012, 09:49 AM
[] - Sharon - 11-09-2012, 09:49 AM
[] - baby♥ - 11-09-2012, 09:49 AM