This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help i think I made a huge mistake. did I?
11-09-2012, 09:51 AM

A few days ago you said you broke up with him because he wanted to wait and also you were angry because he got engaged to another woman in a short period of time and she broke up with him. You freaked out. You made a mistake. The relationship is over. He is giving you every signal that he is moving on. I can't even say how much I dislike FB due to relationship squabbles. Why would he keep you as a 'friend' if he's upset right now? If you hope to reconcile in the future then you need to send one heartfelt email or actual letter and say 'I am sorry for my behavior and reaction regarding your honesty concerning marriage and children. I should have shown respect, care and love and I did not do that. You were being honest with me and I betrayed your trust by being selfish. I am very sorry. Please know that I do love you and I would love to work things out but realize you need time and I also realize you may never want anything to do with me. I have to respect and honor your feelings. I am sorry I didn't the first time and then made it worse by staying angry. I love you and I wish you the best'. And then you move on with your life, understand why you got angry, improve yourself and maybe one day you guys might meet again, maybe not.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Another Crone - 11-09-2012, 09:51 AM
[] - relievedplastic839 - 11-09-2012, 09:51 AM
[] - Acro Chick - 11-09-2012, 09:51 AM
[] - ehverno2b40 - 11-09-2012, 09:51 AM
[] - Yogini - 11-09-2012 09:51 AM
[] - Chris Durensky - 11-09-2012, 09:51 AM