This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to not feel bad about losing facebook friends?
11-09-2012, 09:52 AM

Euphoric,

I was actually thinking about deleting some people -- not because I don't like them, but just because there are a lot of people I have on Facebook that I hardly ever see there or talk to, or that their lives and mine just don't interact any more. I didn't do it for the same reason you're talking about here. I wouldn't want to make them feel bad, but I like my files to be tidy. Still, people are more important than tidy files, so they'll stay as is unless someone becomes obnoxious and I have to drop them. That's happened a couple of times, but not with anyone I knew well.

Anyway, I encourage you not to take this to heart. In most cases (unless YOU've been obnoxious), people just want to have a more manageable news feed. I wouldn't notice if someone cut me off (well, most someones) because I have a lot of FB "friends" that I don't really know. They've requested to be friends with me because of other people I'm friends with. It's a house church thing, and everyone wants to know everyone else. FB probably isn't going to be the answer to that, but it's at least something.

Be blessed, Cindy

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Cindy - 11-09-2012 09:52 AM
[] - Panther - 11-09-2012, 09:52 AM
[] - The Eminem Show - 11-09-2012, 09:52 AM
[] - Fanaticalday705 - 11-09-2012, 09:52 AM
[] - Secret Squirrel - 11-09-2012, 09:52 AM
[] - Patrick Sheerin - 11-09-2012, 09:52 AM