This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I cut contact with this person?
11-09-2012, 09:55 AM

hmmm you seemed like a high-maintenance friend.

I think she is happy that you get rid of her, she don't have to waste her time pleasing a perfectionist anymore.
I have friends who lose contact with me for 6 months, but we always managed to pick up from where we left off. To me, this is what friendship is about.
Able to go for long periods without communciation but always managed to pick up from where we left off.
I had a "friend" who is similar as you, he deleted me off facebook because I was too busy to log into facebook to reply his messages. Tsk tsk. I'm glad that jerk got rid of me, at least I don't have to waste my time nurturing that friendship anymore.

I think your friend feels the same way as me too.
She is probably happy that you get rid of her, she doesn't need to waste her time on your friendship anymore and she can find better friends.
So yes, I think you should get rid of her, so that she will find out what a horrid friend you are, and then she can finally move on from your friendship and find better friends.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Tigger - 11-09-2012, 09:55 AM
[] - Enterprise - 11-09-2012 09:55 AM
[] - Dev - 11-09-2012, 09:55 AM
[] - snowglobe380 - 11-09-2012, 09:55 AM