This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anger/Moodiness towards my boyfriend, HELP?
11-09-2012, 10:01 AM

Girl, welcome to my world...lol I am with my boyfriend for about a year and a half now, all of the men in his family have cheated and naturally he always did too. But of course I am "Sherlock Holmes" and would find everything every time.
You are lucky he is not cheating on you, and you need to tell him, listen look at it from my point what if i was hiding my phone from you?? If you want me to get off your back then u need to start being ok with these things otherwise you did it to yourself, you asked me to forgive you and promised you'd change so i need to see and check if you changed. and let him know, that you do understand some girls will contact him randomly trying to be all flirty, but show him your going to be ok with that as long as he tells you like guess who randomly text me today?!?! and shows u the msgs, then u need to explain that your trust and insecurity will slowly dissolve because when he is open with you that's a sign that he has nothing to hide otherwise if he didn't do anything wrong and u stumble on some texts you'll wonder why he didn't tell you and he prob hung out with her etc. its only natural for us girls to create more drama than their really is....well good luck! hope my advice kinda helped
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - marie - 11-09-2012, 10:01 AM
[] - mmm - 11-09-2012, 10:01 AM
[] - Sammie - 11-09-2012, 10:01 AM
[] - Yvette - 11-09-2012, 10:01 AM
[] - Sheuly - 11-09-2012, 10:01 AM
[] - Olgie - 11-09-2012 10:01 AM