This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anger/Moodiness towards my boyfriend, HELP?
11-09-2012, 10:01 AM

Ahhh this is not good i feel for you because i know how it feels you think you trust someone so much and you tell yourself everything will be fine and its not going to happen again but honest truth he sounds a bit strange... he cries when you confront him yet he has done it again after apologising and promised you he wouldnt you have given him his 2nd chance so honestly babe you need to sit down tell him exactly how he makes you feel pull him up on EVERYTHING he has done and if you cant let him go i think it would be a great idea to tell him this is his FINAL CHANCE of sorting things and if he messes you about again thats it.. no discussing no 3rd 4th chances its over because im sure you a beautiful girl with a wonderful personality and anyone would love to have you as their GF some boys just dont realise what they got until they loose it.. show him your in control this time and that your not going to take anymore of this S***!!

Good Luck Girl <3
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - marie - 11-09-2012, 10:01 AM
[] - mmm - 11-09-2012, 10:01 AM
[] - Sammie - 11-09-2012 10:01 AM
[] - Yvette - 11-09-2012, 10:01 AM
[] - Sheuly - 11-09-2012, 10:01 AM
[] - Olgie - 11-09-2012, 10:01 AM