This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PLEASE HELP ME, ANY ADVICE??? MY LIFE IS HORRIBLE?
11-09-2012, 10:06 AM

I understand you have a rough life. But keep in mind that you were given this life, because you are strong enough to get through the bumps. You have a future and never think you don't.... Your biggest problem is that your letting someone hold you back when he probably doesn't even think of you anymore... Now decide, are you going to be the girl that was weak and cried over a stupid, cheating guy? Or the strong, courageous women that can see his name on the internet and think "I used to date that loser"... You make the choice. You're too good to be with someone like him, but as bad as it hurts you have to let him go. Being in a relationship like that is not healthy and will keep you from achieving goals which is already happening from what I read. You're strong, you're beautiful, and you're worth something. And it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep going. How hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Cody - 11-09-2012 10:06 AM
[] - svgl - 11-09-2012, 10:06 AM
[] - Tiffany - 11-09-2012, 10:06 AM
[] - Philip - 11-09-2012, 10:06 AM