This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PLEASE HELP ME, ANY ADVICE??? MY LIFE IS HORRIBLE?
11-09-2012, 10:06 AM

oh babe i'm sorry that you're passing through this, surely you don't deserve this! well, let's see what you can do, you can either try to stay with him or get over it and look for someone else, first you have to be completely sure that he's involved with this woman, maybe she's lying, trying to take him away from you, so the facebook thing, talk to him in person, ask him if it's true, he have no reason to stay and keep saying that he loves you if he doesn't want to, from what i read i see that you love him for real, so don't give up, go after your relationship, even if he cheated on you, if he wants to come back to you accept him, but you have to talk to him in person and make the things straight! your second option is leave him, and go live your life, if he doesn't want to stay with you anymore, let him go, you're precious, surely you'll find someone else that loves you, stay strong and keep going, but if you really love him don't give up! go after your love, it seems that he loves you, this woman can't take away what belongs to you, talk to him!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Cody - 11-09-2012, 10:06 AM
[] - svgl - 11-09-2012, 10:06 AM
[] - Tiffany - 11-09-2012, 10:06 AM
[] - Philip - 11-09-2012 10:06 AM