This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does he want to be friends again ? After he left me ? After he said it was over !!?
11-09-2012, 10:10 AM

to answer your question, hes not worth it. especially if your still a virgin dont worry about him. dont let yourself have any contact with him. every. fb or anything. hes not a nice person and im sure doesnt deserve someone like you. i know how it feels to be ignored and shunned away. its not fair and it hurts. thats where the time comes in for you to be strong and ignore it and realize your better than that and that you deserve more than what your being offered. if not your going to seem to him or others that know your situation as a weak individual who doesnt have much respect for herself which im sure isnt the situation. so maybe you wont have anyone now, or a week from now. but eventually you will find someone who will treat your right. and take it from someone who has had many stupid relationships where i got screwed over and used and not treated how i should have been, do not have sex with someone unless your 100 percent ready. and dont fall for anyone who doesnt make you a priority and doesnt show you that they care. girls tend to get annoyed by those guys but they are the good ones who you need to be with. youll end up getting hurt time after time dealing with someone who is less than that.
hope this helped (: lol

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - amy - 11-09-2012 10:10 AM