This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook help(about blocking people)?
11-09-2012, 10:04 AM
Facebook help(about blocking people)?
Hi,

Okay, so in July 2011, my bf blocked me on FB, and well, in 2011 I went to go look at our facebook posts and how he commented on our statuses and as I was blocked, there was no link to his page, his name wasn't highlighted in blue, it was just blank, so if I scolled my mouse over his name, it will show nothing, no links no nothing.

Anyway, eventually he unblocked me and we spoke and we got back together, and then he blocked me again now in June 2012, so when he blocked me in June 2012 same senorio as in 2011, I couldn't see his page, and his name was black, no links, etc...

BUT NOW I WENT TO GO CHECK ON OUR COMMENTS AND HIS NAME IS HIGHLIGHTED, IT'S BLUE, IT LOOKS LIKE THERE IS A LINK, I THOUGHT HE HAD UNBLOCKED ME, BUT I DON'T THINK HE DID, BECAUSE IF I CLICK ON THE LINK ABSOLUTELY NOTHING COMES UP, NO PAGE TRIES TO LOAD, WHEN I CLICK ON MY BROWERSER IT DOESN'T EVEN REGISTER THAT THERE'S A PAGE THERE, AND IF I LOOK AT HIS PROFILE PICTURE, HE HAS NO PROFILE PICTURE (HE DID WHEN WE WERE DATING) , IF I SCROLL MY MOUSE OVER THE LINK IT SAYS "LOADING" BUT NOTHING EVER LOADS, OR COMES UP.

This is so different to before when I was blocked before, if I am still blocked, why does there appear to be a link there? As before, there was no link BEFORE (when I was blocked) if I am not blocked why can't I get into his page, and why can't I see his profile picture?

Did he maybe deactivated his Facebook? Or what?

Sorry, for bad spelling and grammar Smile
Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Facebook help(about blocking people)? - Totally feminine - 11-09-2012 10:04 AM
[] - Kenny - 11-09-2012, 10:12 AM
[] - Mari-Mari - 11-09-2012, 10:12 AM
[] - steakyfask - 11-09-2012, 10:12 AM
[] - Maxie - 11-09-2012, 10:12 AM