This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girl advice. What in the hell is going on here?
11-09-2012, 10:15 AM

do you want the true answer? If yes, read this, if not read my second possibility.
I think she is basically being a whore. She doesnt want you for a relationship and she just wants to sleep with you, period. She wants to fool around with other guys to and quite frankly doesn't care who she sleeps with on the way. This can go two ways: you end up with a sexually transmitted disease or you get lucky but she continues to play with you and every other guy. What do you think happened after that bar with the guy? technically, she isnt doing anything wrong and is pretty smart in that aspect because she highlighted how she wanted the fooling around to be a normal thing, she never said relationship so basically, since you arent dating, she sees nothing wrong with that she is doing, to her this is normal. You can either go with it or find a better self respecting girl.

Second Possibility.
She is not interested in anyone or is playing hard to get with you since she was being so easy before. she is trying to make you jealous, but she very much might even not want anything except sex right now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Katie - 11-09-2012, 10:15 AM
[] - StoryWeaver - 11-09-2012, 10:15 AM
[] - Granty - 11-09-2012, 10:15 AM
[] - broken - 11-09-2012, 10:15 AM
[] - Call me Shug♥ - 11-09-2012 10:15 AM