This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need Advice. Should I trust my fiance now?
11-09-2012, 10:17 AM

I can agree with your frustration here... Things shouldn't be so hush-hush and secretive, ESPECIALLY if she is only "a friend of a friend." That's even less assuring when something is intentionally downplayed and you can see evidence of his interest in her activity (likes, comments, posts, etc.) Normally guys will try the brush-off-our-shoulder downplay tactic when they are too prideful to step back and see what it is that they are doing. Guys are afraid of that bitter taste when they swallow their pride, and instead continue to downplay things that are in fact a bigger deal than they think. This doesn't mean he is hiding something necessarily, like a relationship or feelings, but he's taking care of his own feelings before yours at the very least. It's an easy place for guys to be, unfortunately.

Secondly, I'm a believer of mental cheating before physical cheating... Don't be alarmed by this, because a lot of people strongly disagree with me, and you can too! My reason is that if you have a guy craving a girl in some way, whether it's sexual desire or just attention, his mind is already on another prize, and not his prize that he has been given. This doesn't mean anyone needs to be perfect, but we should have enough self control AND enough love for our other half to shake us off those desires. Especially since he is your fiance...

Lastly, I'd like to know where this "random chick" really stands on all this. If his relationship with you is public, why is she so persistent with him? Does she WANT someone who would be unfaithful? That's ridiculous. Same question goes to your fiance. If he DOES have an attraction to another woman, why would it be one that doesn't value an already established engagement. Pretty sad if it's true...

Don't be too alarmed by my comments. I'm a STRONG believer in problems getting fixed. They did with me and my fiancee. And trust me... she had A LOT more working to do than I did Tongue

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Zach - 11-09-2012 10:17 AM
[] - Monarchco - 11-09-2012, 10:17 AM
[] - ohiohorselady - 11-09-2012, 10:17 AM
[] - mr_gees100_peas - 11-09-2012, 10:17 AM
[] - umm - 11-09-2012, 10:17 AM