This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
To trust or not to trust my boyfriend?
11-09-2012, 10:18 AM

I think you're right dear, all he is attracted to is her physical appearance, from reading your post, non of us can tell you whether to trust him or not because trust isn't something that can be bought, but from my intelligence of knowledge i will give you my honest opinion ; your partner saw his opportunity to try win this girl over (not to leave you) but to get his leg over her, he will have liked her physically , which is why he was texting her, while he didn't actually know her!
if you have a partner then you usually do not really choose to text the opposite sex (well depending on sexuality) if you think it might make your partner think, you only usually speak to someone you don't know a lot if you want something from them, especially while in a relationship !

i think what he wanted was possibly to sleep with this girl but he wanted you mainly as you treat him right, am i right in saying that people want the decent people for keeps ? i mean my partner is great towards me and i really do appreciate it, but i know i would never go behind his back because if i lose him i wont get the same again more or less, and i am pretty sure he will know this two,
i do believe he may have said these things to her and i do believe he may have text her more when you wasn't around or while you was in a mood or something anywhere along them lines, because while you are in a moody state with him, despite all you do for him, he will feel, i want happiness and he will bide his time until you reach a good state with him, he will have said probably some horrible things about you maybe to her, as if you was in a mood with him he will have been a little miffed off him self !

this girl can say what she wants but what is she hurting, as far as i am concerned, sticks and stones !
it is totally up to you if you trust him, like i said trust comes deep with in but just know when you no longer trust him, it isn't worth being with him because from the moment trust is lost, it will down hill from there and takes a lot of time to gain trust back, people may forgive but they never forget!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Sarah - 11-09-2012 10:18 AM
[] - flying carpet - 11-09-2012, 10:18 AM
[] - Jan409 - 11-09-2012, 10:18 AM
[] - AvuncularUngulate - 11-09-2012, 10:18 AM
[] - wit beyond measure - 11-09-2012, 10:18 AM
[] - M!@KA - 11-09-2012, 10:18 AM
[] - Rob Dutoit - 11-09-2012, 10:18 AM